If you really on tight budget, and need a kitchen knives set under the price of $100 dollar, then I recommend getting a Chicago Cutlery with wood block 10 pieces set.
What $100?? No actually, right now you can get Chicago Cutlery for under $60 Dollar but it’s one of the best in the category of kitchen knives set under $100.
Well, I be honest here, this is not the best kitchen knives you can get, but the best kitchen knives you can get under the price of $60 dollar, a great value and great bargain buy if you really on very tight budget.
This 10-piece block set includes:
- 3-1/2-inch paring knife
- 5-inch utility/boning knife
- 8-inch slicer
- 7-1/2-inch chef’s knife
- 4 steak knives
- 8-inch sharpening steel
- 12-slot storage block
- Stamped high-carbon stainless steel blades feature exceptional sharpness and rust and stain resistance
- Full tang for balance and strength; exclusive Taper Grind edge
- Comfortable polymer handles secured with triple brass rivets
- Hand wash for best results
- Lifetime guarantee
(source: amazon.com )
Chicago Cutlery always have a good reputation for creating great kitchen knives. This Chicago Cutlery kitchen knives set received a very good review by the consumer report. But there are some complaint.
After digging deeper to some comment by the bloggers and user in Amazon.com, it’s seem like people are having different experience with this knives set.
Anyway, we still think this make a very good kitchen knives set for ordinary mom, a wedding gift, or graduate who move in to their new apartment.
To know more about what people said about this Bellow $60 Chicago Cutlery Set, you can click here.
- Best Kitchen Knives – Main
- Wusthof Gourmet 7-Piece Knife Set with Block
- Victorinox 46892 Fibrox 3-Piece Chef’s Knife Set
- Wusthof Classic Knife Set